2-BED LUXURY BAYSIDE APARTMENT WITH MPR
This premium two bedroom + multi-purpose room apartment provides unrivalled open living inspired by Moreton Bay’s relaxed coastal environment, generously sized dining and designer kitchen featuring first-class fixtures and fittings. Apartment 310 is the last of this popular floor plan remaining located on level 3 of Marin.
Leading off the entry, a second lounge area, family bathroom, separate laundry and guest bedroom with a terrace balcony that invites the cooling ocean breezes inside. The master suite boasts stunning floor-to-ceiling glass windows, luxury ensuite, walk-in robe and alfresco access.
- Expansive indoor-outdoor living and dining zone
- Corner position with outlook to Marin’s recreation level
- Kitchen equipped stone benchtops, a mirrored splash back and quality appliances
- Large two-bedroom apartments with amazing views over Moreton Bay and beyond; the master suite includes an ensuite, walk-in robe and alfresco access. Second bedroom with built-in robe and private balcony
- A well-appointed main bathroom to service second bedroom and living
- Additional media room
- Secure parking
- Separate laundry with built-in storage
- Luxury resort amenities including swimming pool, sun lounges and cabana’s, landscaped gardens, outdoor BBQ and entertaining area
- Thriving bayside community with parks, walking/cycling tracks, cafes, beaches and daily convenience on your doorstep
Marin is set upon the spectacular stretch of coastline, a stones-throw away restaurants, cafes, and parklands; and framed by the famous Norfolk Pines that grace Landsborough Avenue esplanade.
Traders In Purple have been building and delivering developments in the Moreton Bay region for over a decade. Marin is Traders In Purple 12th project in the sought-after Moreton Bay Peninsular. Our renowned in-house construction and delivery team ensure quality, durability, & design at every stage of the development.
For more information, visit marinscarborough.com.au or call 0477 432 432.
Please note, images are indicative only.